You must have the Sutekh's Stolen Gems Quest or the Pollution Problem Quest completed before you can start this quest. Mukarramma is unfortunately bugged at the moment. Grab help for the Artonian Rebel Spy part.
- Location: Rahura
- Reward: Experience/Gold
- Difficulty: Difficult
NOTE: The following is the same as the Pollution Problem in Rahura Quest. You do not need to do it twice.
- Part 1: Speak with Sheikh Khalifa in Khafra. He is located in the same building as Sutekh in the South East part of town.
- Part 2: Travel to Rahura and speak with Sultan Mohobi. He is far East of town across the river in a small outpost.
- Part 3: Kill Artonian Rebel Spys, the ones in the red robes, until you get a Quest Update. The Artonian Rebel Spys are lightly spawned. They are located in a cave North West of the outpost, the same place where Sutekh's stolen gem crates are. Help would be a good idea for this part, they will kill you quickly if you are overwhelmed. Return to Sultan Mohobi when you have finished.
- Part 4: Travel to Khafra and speak with Nasif. He is located North West of town in the Fishing Village. Return to Sultan Mohobi when you are finished.
- Part 5: Kill Mukarramma. This part is currently bugged. When it is up and going again you will need a large party with high level players in order to defeat him.